Job #1: Field and Design Electrical Engineer
Experienced Field and Design Engineer responsible for assessment and design of electrical power systems from 480V to 15 kV. Travel should be expected 50% of the time as work is located across the United States.
Job #2: Substation Electrical Engineer
Experienced Substation Engineer responsible for oversight of project work for medium/high voltage substations and power plants, including design review, cutover planning, testing, and commissioning. Job requires weekly travel as work takes place in substations and power plants throughout Tennessee, North Georgia, and North Alabama.
Job #3: Electrical Testing & Commissioning Engineer
Experienced Field Engineer responsible for assessment, testing, and commissioning of electrical power systems ranging from 480 V commercial critical power to 345kV Substations. Travel should be expected 50% of the time as work is located across the United States.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) and 10+ years recent and relevant electrical design experience at 480V level; Additional medium voltage experience a plus.
- Extensive field experience and/or military experience will be considered in lieu of EE degree.
- A working knowledge of substation equipment, metering and controls, instrument transformer circuits, relays and relay logic is required.
- A professional license is preferred but not required
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microstation, and/ or other technical software packages is required.
- Must be a self-motivated engineer who is equally comfortable in the field or at a computer.
- Testing and start-up experience with AutoCAD and/ or SKM knowledge is a plus, along with a strong level of general computer skills.
- Individual must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to interact with customers in a variety of settings.
- Individual does not have to live in the Nashville Area, as work will be completed from a home office when not traveling; however a hi-speed home internet connection is required.
- Must be able to travel up to 50+%.
- Must be a US Citizen, residing also in the US; no exceptions.
Robust Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Employee Profit Sharing
401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
3 Weeks of Paid Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Work Schedules
Work Based from Home
ECHO Power Engineering (ECHO) is a certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business offering a unique blend of Professional Engineering and Project Services. ECHO is based in the greater Nashville Area, with personnel in Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, and Florida.